Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Procrastination Strikes Back...

Damn, it's been almost a month since my last post. Gotta admit, I've been lazy and putting it off yet again. So here's what's been happening since I got back from my mini break in NJ and NYC:

-Thanksgiving
-I've been working almost 40 hours every week
-Not going out much or at all
-Been applying for jobs back home (gotta be prepared)
-Ate good Japanese food at Teppan Edo in EPCOT with the girls
-Being homesick
-Waiting on payday every Thursday to go shopping
-Enjoying 50% off Disney merchandise
-Picked our Secret Santa (and trying hard not to disclose them to anyone)
-Working even more
-Being more homesick
-Jay Sean, Bruno Mars, BoB and Enrique xl'ent XMAS 2010 concert at HoB
-Disney Graduation this Thursday (16 Dec)
-Tegan's birthday; and
-Not looking forward to working during Christmas...

It's been pretty eventful, so much is going on that I am, to be honest, quite overwhelmed. It's so close to the end that I am both anxious and excited. I keep telling myself to hang in there and not get myself worked up too much. I should really cherish these last moments here. I know that once I leave here, I'm going to be so upset. *deep breaths Abbie* I can do this. I'm at that point that I can almost see the end and taste it, but then again, I don't want to. Gaah! I'm missing my family. I have no idea what will happen after the program; I'd rather take it one day at a time.

Til next time.

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment