Monday, November 22, 2010

Fear is how I fall, Confusing what is real...

Tonight is my last night here in Jersey. Oh what a break it has been, it's been so good to get away from 'the bubble', away from work and the 'surreal' environment. I needed this little vacation, especially the little naps and longer sleeps I've had. I can probably say that I am now 70% ready to face the most Magical place in the world - everyday gets me closer to the end of the program, which leaves me feeling bittersweet.

Seeing my relatives in Jersey and visiting NYC sites again has made me feel more refreshed and once again, rejuvenated. It makes me look forward to the future even more, I'd love to one day live in NYC, or at least visit it more frequently. I loved it so much, I honestly do not want to leave. But hey, I gotta set my priorities straight, right? Oh, why does reality have to bite you in the ass sometimes? So tempting to just stay here and forget about everything else...





Okay, as soon as I land in MCO tomorrow at round 2:15pm, and I'm going to think positive about the rest of the week and go to work at 5pm - gotta psych myself up somehow. Doing 45 hours this week. Woot! Oh I cannot wait to start work now and get it over and done with. Only a little while more to go til I see la familia again!
But then again, I also don't want this to end. When the program is over, I'd like to look back and be able to say 'yeh, I made the most of my time there. No regrets'. It's probably the best decision I've ever made. Ooft, here I am getting all emotional too soon... I'll return to this subject later on.



Til next time.

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment