Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I Guess We'll Wait and See...

I had a bit of time to think by myself today, and there were times when it was good and times where it just got a bit depressing. The main question going through my head was, 'What do I really want?' Vague question, I know. But I just can't help ask the question at this stage of my program, let alone, my life. I'm starting to loathe these times that make me think too much. I still have time to decide what I really want to do after this program. Nevertheless, I am so grateful to embark on such a journey, I have such a great support network behind me; it has been amazing so far. Actually, amazing is an understatement - it is beyond words and unexplainable.

I gotta admit, I'm quite scared to go home. What has Australia got in store for me when I go back? I damn sure hope there will be good things! All I can do right now is just take it one day at a time.

Well, here's to waiting, and here's to hoping...

This is for you la familia. I always have you guys in mind. Te Amo!






Till next time.

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment