Friday, October 15, 2010

3 months...

Yep, it's been exactly 1 month since my last post. I've been lazy, can you tell? hehe.
Alright, so much has happened since then.

I've...

rented a car; went to Mickey's Not-So Scary Halloween party in Magic Kingdom; attended a concert; been to Clearwater Florida; seen a famous person at work; added like 50 more friends on facebook; gone to and got drunk in Miami; been scared the bejesus out of in Universal Studios; and tanned to the maxx! In other words, I've been having a blast!

A couple of days ago, I realized, there's only 3 months til my program ends, and that literally freaked me out. What on earth am I gonna do after all this ends? Do I extend or not? I'm still trying to decide. On the one hand, I can still enjoy and travel while I'm here in the US for another 6 months; but on another hand, I can't help but think that it's time to go back to reality and leave Fantasyland... Decisions, decisions!

Ergo, Abz's current status: undecided

Til next time.

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment