Sunday, October 31, 2010

Inconsistent blogger...

Blogging at 4am probably isn't healthy, but I'm doing it since I'm still wide awake anyway (getting home from work at 2:30am isn't healthy either).

Here are a couple of highlights for the week:
1. Character Hunting at the Magic Kingdom;
2. Working at the Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT and;
3. The end of working during Halloween parties!

Last Thursday (Oct 28), a few workmates, myself and my ever trusty Nikon D5000, made our way to Magic Kingdom in the hopes of getting more snapshots with and autographs of some Disney characters. It was quite a success; we managed to add another 12-13 more to our collection, including the new characters, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider; and we finally got to meet our boss, Mickey.



The second highlight for the week was being able to work at EPCOT for the 15th anniversary of the Food and Wine festival. I was working at the Welcome Centre selling Food and Wine merchandise, cookbooks, etc, and got to meet a couple of celebrity chefs, including Kat Cora. It was such a great experience and I had such a blast, before I knew it, the day was over. I actually wouldn't mind getting deployed to EPCOT even for just a while.

The final highlight is the glory of not working for the final two Halloween parties! For someone who comes from a country that doesn't really celebrate this holiday, I've had my fair share to probably last me a lifetime. I know it sounds mean, but I'm being serious. No more Halloween games! Yay! Hehehe. No matter how much I may bag working at these parties, I will always be thankful for the ones I have worked, as I may never get to experience them again.

Well, I guess that's all for me right now. Next step, sleep.

Till next time

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment