Friday, September 3, 2010

Bittersweet last day in NJ

I cannot believe this has been my last day here in Jersey. I started the day off on a positive note, did my workout, had some breakfast, did laundry, slept, Japanese buffet for lunch and then more shopping in Menlo Park Mall!

While shopping, it dawned on me, 'oh my gosh. I'm going back to Orlando tomorrow'. Nooooo!! You can't make me! I'll stay here forever, full stop!

*Sigh* if only things were that simple; even my aunt said to me, 'don't go back. Just stay here'. Oh how I'd love to. But meh, life goes on, you have to fight inertia one way or another, and with me, it's getting on that plane tomorrow and flying back to the sunshine state of Florida.

I'm semi dreading it but at the same time, I miss everyone back in Vista, back at work, back in apartment 3602. Now that I think about it, I'll be fine. I'm sure they miss me too. I mean who doesn't? :P Haha, I keed! I especially miss my roommate's craziness. Bring on the antics when I get back!

It's only 5 months to go, I can do this. I'll be fine.

Til next time.

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment