Friday, September 3, 2010

It's Back...

The following was written on 09/01/2010:

It's Official. The pixie cut is back in baby! Back and better than ever, well in my opinion atleast... Today was pampering day. Got a mani and pedi with my aunt, courtesy of the lovely Korean ladies in NJ nails. It was so relaxing, we almost fell asleep on their pedi chairs while watching 'The View' and local news. Afterward, I was treated, again by my aunt, to a haircut just 5 minutes down from the nail place. I was having the dilemma of choosing whether I should just go for a trim or a whole different style altogether. I had my BFF, Reiko, in my head saying, "Do ett!" And so I did; and it's been done! I feel somewhat liberated. Hahaha! Weird, I know. It's just that I've missed having short hair. As soon as that cape was removed from me after my cut, you could not wipe the smile off my face. Ah. It's like being reacquainted with a long lost friend - bliss.



Soon after, we had lunch at Panera's bakery, biggest pastries I've ever seen. Here's a sample:


And I must say, they do make great cheese and broccoli soup!

My aunt then drove me to some of the outlet stores to have a wander and see what else I wanted to buy. A lesson to be learned by my aunt is: do not leave me alone to shop! I will admit it. I am a shopaholic! Lolz! I didn't do too bad though. Nothing crazy, quite proud of myself *tear*.

Anyway, that's about it for my today. My last full day here in Jersey is tomorrow *more tears* I can't believe it. The week is almost over, my break went by too fast. Noo! What are the plans for tomorrow? I think Japanese buffet for lunch and the mall? Hehehe.

Til next time.

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment