Monday, April 26, 2010

Bieber Fever!




Like Ohmahgosh...I did not even know JB was coming Down Under! wth? Okay, so apparently the guy (or should I say kid?) was supposed to have a concert at 5am today at Martin Place area in the city. It was cancelled due to the uncontrollable screaming crowd of 12 years and up fan girls! Can I just say... LOLZ!

I bumped into a workmate coming into work today, and just as we were about to enter the staff door I said, "hey did you hear about Justin Bieber in the news this morning?" She replied, "Yeah, I heard he caused quite a ruckus. Why, is your sister a fan?" And I replied, "No. *looks down and back up again* I am". Her response: Hahahaha!!
Thanks my friend..

Anyway, the concert was cancelled by the police, blaming lack of parental control of all the present screaming fan girls. Sure. I think it's a combination of the Anzac long weekend, excessive alcohol consumption and yes, lenient parental permission. Why the heck would under 16 year old girls endure a trek into town at 5am in the freezing cold? If you told me that Usher would be around Liverpool area at say 8am, then I'd possibly reconsider, depending on the weather as well. But come on! 5am, in ice cold weather?? Damn, that's dedication. That's more than dedication- that's insane.

Oh well, just my little rant. I guess you could say that I'm a bit jealous? Hmm, okay, maybe not.

Till next time...

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment