Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Eating salmon bloats me up...

It's official. Salmon, one of my favourite dishes in the world bloats me up. Random I know, but that's how much it bothered me. Have you ever had that feeling that no matter how many times you belch whilst full, your stomach doesn't seem to loosen up? Well, that's what I get when I eat salmon. Ugh. Don't get me wrong, I'll still eat salmon no matter how much my body might pay for it afterwards, probably just not at night. Hehe. The cold weather doesn't help either. I probably drank around 8 cups of tea tonight just to relieve my stomach and feel warm. Now I think I'll be busting within minutes of sleeping. Urgh.

I sat at work today feeling happier than usual, hopefully it's a sign of greater things to come within the week. OR maybe, just maybe, I'm ecstatic about my friend's graduation today. Yes, *ahem ahem* Fae. lolz! Proud of you bebeh, and not just because you're getting your diploma, but also for your first pair of tony b's *high 5*!

Seriously though, I felt giddy for no reason. It made the ride home even better. I saw the most beautiful orange-coloured sky, and I took a few photos of this with my iPhone (shh, don't tell)! Just one of those moments that make you go 'wow' (and make you almost drive on the other side of the road).



Looking at those photos and remembering how I really saw it soothes and relieves me, regardless of the salmon bloating ;P

Till next time...

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment