Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I heart you long taym... LOST & FOUND

Today was one of my favourite days. Pay day, need I say more? Double pay as well, from both jobs *high 5*! Pay day = shopping; and shop I did. I haven't been shopping in a while, more like window shopping. I didn't go too overboard today, less than $100 was spent. That's an achievement *pats back* since I am saving up for a trip in the near future.

Just two months ago, I was in a position of contemplation, confusion and doubt about my future. Now, things are actually looking up, and it's about bloody time! My mom gave me some words of advice today, she said 'it's time to start living your life'. Not that I haven't been, but I guess she's right. I've been putting off things I've always wanted to do, i.e. grow a plant in our backyard and even sponsor a child from a Third World country. Yes, I have started both :)

On the way home I realised how lucky I am to have my family and friends that truly care about me and my life-changing decisions - people that put up with my indecisiveness and my being difficult at times. I recently also realised that I really hate going with the FLOW as others do, the more it makes me feel LOST, but with BFFs like mine, I guess I don't have to worry about going with the flow no longer.

To all my lovely girls...and guys :p, I <3 you long taym!



Till next time...

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment