Sunday, April 25, 2010

You've got your secrets and I've got mine...

So, total waste of a Saturday night... I could've gone out, have had a great night, partied hard, drank like no tomorrow - instead I stayed home because I felt guilty for going out every weekend since my dad left. Haay...
I was planning to call it an early night, have a drink or two of raspberry cruisers before I crash, yet here I am listening to slow jamz at 2 am (Sunday now), thank God I don't have work today.

I recently found out that a friend of mine has been keeping stuff from me, that they know could possibly hurt me once I found out. Now the question is, how am I taking it? I guess you can say I'm taking it pretty well. It's not as if that person betrayed me to the point that I'm curled up on the floor in infant position and rocking back and forth. lolz. On the other hand, I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt even a little bit. So how do I counter such a problem? Thinking about it even more, I realised, hey, everyone has their secrets. Heck, I know I do! And damn right do I have a right to keep secrets from this friend of mine ;p

People have skeletons in their closets all the time. It just depends whether or not that skeleton has been rotting and leaving a foul stench, which eventually means that the secret is bound to come out, and soon. Now, the question is, are my secrets bound to come out soon like my friend's has? Probably not. Mine aren't that low. The saying "what they don't know won't hurt 'em" rings true most of the time. Let's just say I've learned my lesson from all this and I'm willing to forgive, but not forget.

Til next time.

xx aBz

No comments:

Post a Comment